Apply Marriage Certificate
an electronic Marriage Registration Form where in Citizens are required to fill-upfill-up bride and groom particulars in the boxes provided for against the respective titles.
Necessary Documents to be attached
|A marriage which has already been solemnized can be registered either under the Hindu Marriage Act, 1955 or under the Special Marriage Act, 1954. The Hindu Marriage Act is applicable in cases where both husband and wife are Hindus, Buddhists, Joins or Sikhs or where they have converted into any of these religions. Where either of the husband or wife or both are not Hindus, Buddhists, Joins or Sikhs the marriage is registered under the Special Marriage Act, 1954.
Upon clicking at "Apply Marriage Certificate" option, citizen will be provided with
- Form of Application - A & B for Registration of Marriage Under Hindu Act ,1955.
- Affidavit of Notary/Executive Magistrate that the couple is married under Hindu Marriage Act 1955 and staying together. Attach the affidavit-Joint(Bride + Groom) with the form.
- Attach the Affidavit of Bride Father/Mother with the form.
- Attach the Affidavit of Groom Father/Mother with the form.
- Attach the Affidavit-Sure name Change (if Required)
- Joint photograph of marriage of both Bride and Groom is to be attached with the form.
- Invitation Card of marriage of both Bride and Groom is to be attached with the form.
- Proof of Date of Birth-Both sides (Bride and Groom).
- Treasury Challan of respective amount as specified is to attach with the application form.
- Residential proof of Bride/Groom of the local area is to be attached with the form.
Verification Procedures of documents
- For Age Proof – Verification of Certificate
- Affidavit is to be verified. 3. Name and present address of applicant/parties is to be verified.
- Name and present address of father/guardian is to be verified.
- Date and place of marriage
- Name and address of witness of marriage is to be verified.
Marriage Registration Verification Day and Timings (Only On Working Days.)
- Within 1month of marriage, treasury challan of Rs. 16/-
- Rs 1000/deposit at B.M.C towards maintenance of heritage buildings on Bhuaneswar city.
- WednesDay - 3P.M. to 5 P.M.
- SaturDay - 12P.M. to 2 P.M.
For More Information Contact
Bhubaneswar Municipal Corporation,
Deputy Commissioner Office